I’ve created a road map for this page. All posts will be created one after another. If you would like to contribute your language skills or have ideas about more topics, use my contact formular.
All old posts can now be found here.
Types of Plugins
- Reading & Writing Pixels in Grey & RGBImages
- Browse through Images (Displayed2DViewers, maxMovieIndex, PixList, curPix)
- Common ROI functions (e.g. name, comment, color, Load & Save ROIs)
- Specific ROI functions: tMesure (Line), tROI (Rectangle), tOval (Circle), tOPolygon (Open Polygon), tCPolygon (Closed Polygon), tAngle, tText, tArrow, tPencil, t3Dpoint, t2DPoint, tPlain (Brush ROI), tLayerROI (Layer Overlay), tAxis, tDynAngle
I hadn’t time to get around the database plugin. That’s why I recommend the blog by OsiriXnewby for database plugin and plugin interfaces.
- Find Patients, Studies, Images
- Database Selection
- Open 2D Viewer, Open 4D Viewer, Open Combined Images
- Name a Window, Close a Window, NextPatient, NextSeries, Windowing
- Create an empty Viewer Controller
Automation – Plugins (Intermediate)
- Plugin waits for user (Observer)
- Create window which stays on top
- Multilingual dialogs
- Intercept Imported Files